Paul Maxwell received his B.A. in biblical language studies from Moody Bible Institute, his M.Div. from Westminster Theological Seminary, and his Ph.D. in systematic theology from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. Paul has lifted weights since he was 14 years old and has always seen athletic discipline as essential to a happy life. Paul Maxwell runs both Theo.fit as well as Selfwire.org.
Some of the topics we covered included:
- What are your current strength numbers? Squat, bench, deadlift, any others you are proud of…
- What is your coaching philosophy
- How many athletes do you coach?
- Were you self-taught or did you learn from various sources?
- What got you into strength sports? Where did your lifting journey start?
- What was your inspiration or mentor in strength sports?
- Any injuries that you had to deal with?
- What do you take on a regular basis to supplement your training?
- Favorite training music?
- What now do you want to do strength wise?
- What is one thing you have heard many lifters say that is WRONG/MYTH?